These Pics Made Possible By:

Your Ad Here

Monday, November 3, 2008

More of God's Artwork

Admittedly, some of these pics are of manmade things, but still too beautiful to believe that any of these could have been created without divine assistance.
Tibet:
Comet shooting over the sea:
Windmills in Holland: Saltzburg, Austria:
Purple Haze:
Mirror Lake:
Lavender Fields:
Lavender Farm:
Lavender at the base of the mountain:
King Ludwig's castle:
Cherry Blossoms in Japan:
Blue sea and Carribean Islands:
Icy Tundra:
Golden Fall:
Earthbound Rainbow:
Eiffel Tower at night:
Edge of a glacier:
Moon and Star on Earth:
Disney Castle:
Breithorn Peak, Switzerland:
Antarctica:
Deep Autumn:
Autumn in Germany:

2 comments:

Mike Hugo said...

I guess I should count myself fortunate and blessed. I've seen at least 6 of those in person.

lekiM

Carrie and Karl said...

That's what I was thinking, although I've only seen 4 or 5 of them.
-Carrie